TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) 154
XAMonline’s TExES Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Texas is in urgent need for more ESL teachers. Are you ready to teach ESL in Texas? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) study guide offers total preparation for prospective Texas teachers to get ready for the TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) exam.
What You’ll Find In the TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current TExES standards
- In-depth review of key competencies and skills found on the TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Language Concepts and Language Acquisition
- ESL Instruction and Assessment
- Foundations of ESL Educations, Cultural Awareness, and
- Family and Community Involvement
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a ESL Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current TExES exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach ESL in Texas.