GACE Early Childhood Special Education 004
XAMonline’s GACE Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Georgia is in urgent need for more Early Childhood Special Education teachers. Are you ready to teach Early Childhood Special Education in Georgia? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our GACE Early Childhood Special Education 004 study guide offers total preparation for prospective Georgia teachers to get ready for the GACE Early Childhood Special Education 004 exam.
What You’ll Find In the GACE Early Childhood Special Education 004 Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current GACE standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the GACE Early Childhood Special Education 004 certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Understanding and Assessing Students with Disabilities
- Developing Programs and Promoting Learning for Students with Disabilities
- and Working a Professional Environment
- 61 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Early Childhood Special Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our GACE Early Childhood Special Education 004 study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current GACE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Early Childhood Special Education in Georgia.