MTEL Communication and Literacy Skills 01
XAMonline’s MTEL Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Communication and Literacy Skills in Massachusetts? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our MTEL Communication and Literacy Skills study guide offers total preparation for prospective Massachusetts teachers to get ready for the MTEL Communication and Literacy Skills exam.
What You’ll Find In the MTEL Communication and Literacy Skills Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current MTEL standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the MTEL Communication and Literacy Skills exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Meaning of Words and Phrases; Understanding the Main Idea and Supporting Details
- Identifying Writer's Purpose, Point of View and Intended Meaning; Analyzing Relationships Among Ideas
- Critical Reasoning for Evaluation; Outlining and Summarizing
- Purpose and Audience; Unity, Focus and Development
- Effective Organization in Writing; Effective Sentences; and Writing to Standards of Edited American English
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Communication and Literacy Skills Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our MTEL Communication and Literacy Skills study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current MTEL exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Communication and Literacy Skills in Massachusetts.