PRAXIS Early Childhood/Education of Young Children 020, 022
XAMonline’s PRAXIS Study Guide Gets You Certified
Accordingly to Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook, nearly 500,000 new teachers will be hired by 2018. Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our PRAXIS Early Childhood/Education of Young Children study guide offers total preparation for prospective teachers to get ready for the PRAXIS Early Childhood/Education of Young Children exam.
What You’ll Find In the PRAXIS Early Childhood/Education of Young Children Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current PRAXIS standards
- In-depth review of 32 competencies and 112 skills found on the PRAXIS Early Childhood/Education of Young Children exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Reading/Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Health and Physical Education
- Creative and Performing Arts
- Understanding the Nature of the Growth, Development and Learning of Young Children
- Recognizing Factors that Influence Individual Growth and Development
- Recognizing Appropriate and Inappropriate Applications of Developmental and Curriculum Theory
- Planning and Implementing Curriculum
- Evaluating and Reporting Student Progress and the Effectiveness of Instruction
- and Understanding Professional and Legal Responsibilities and Interdisciplinary Instruction
- 120 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Early Childhood/Education of Young Children Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our PRAXIS Early Childhood/Education of Young Children study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current PRAXIS exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Early Childhood/Education of Young Children.