PRAXIS Reading 0200, 0201, 0202
XAMonline’s PRAXIS Study Guide Gets You Certified
Accordingly to Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook, nearly 500,000 new teachers will be hired by 2018. Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our Praxis Reading 0200, 0201, 0202 study guide offers total preparation for prospective teachers to get ready for the Praxis Reading 0200, 0201, 0202 exam.
What You’ll Find In the Praxis Reading 0200, 0201, 0202 Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current PRAXIS standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the Praxis Reading 0200, 0201, 0202 exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Reading as a Process and Early Literacy Theories
- Reading Materials and Instruction
- Reading Environment
- Reading Comprehension and Assessment
- Vocabulary, Spelling and Word Structure whereas the essays present problem solving questions in the context of student behavior and work
- reading materials, instruction, and environment
- and reading comprehension
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Reading Specialist with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our Praxis Reading 0200, 0201, 0202 study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current PRAXIS exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Reading.