CBEST California Basic Educational Skills
XAMonline’s CBEST Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach in California? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills) study guide offers total preparation for prospective California teachers to get ready for the CBEST exam.
What You’ll Find In the CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills) Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current CBEST standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the CBEST exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Critical Analysis and Evaluation
- Comprehension and Context
- Research and Reference Skills
- Estimation and Measurement
- Statistical Principles
- Computation and Problem Solving
- Numerical and Graphic Relationships
- and Writing an Essay
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a California Basic Educational Skills Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our CBEST study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current CBEST exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach California Basic Educational Skills in California.