FTCE Prekindergarten/Primary PK-3
XAMonline’s FTCE Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Florida is in urgent need for more Prekindergarten/Primary teachers. Are you ready to teach Prekindergarten/Primary in Florida? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our FTCE Prekindergarten/Primary PK-3 study guide offers total preparation for prospective Florida teachers to get ready for the FTCE Prekindergarten/Primary exam.
What You’ll Find In the FTCE Prekindergarten/Primary PK-3 Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current FTCE standards
- In-depth review of major competencies and skills found on the FTCE Prekindergarten/Primary certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Child growth and development
- Early childhood (P-K3) foundations
- Research, standards, and trends
- Effective practices
- Issues and strategies for family and community involvement
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Diverse needs of children and their families
- Diagnosis, assessment, and evaluation
- and child guidance and classroom behavioral management
Become a Prekindergarten/Primary Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our FTCE Prekindergarten/Primary study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current FTCE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes practice test questions to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Prekindergarten/Primary in Florida.