GACE Media Specialist 101, 102
XAMonline’s GACE Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to become Media Specialist in Georgia? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our GACE Media Specialist study guide offers total preparation for prospective Georgia teachers to get ready for the GACE Media Specialist exam.
What You’ll Find In the GACE Media Specialist Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current GACE standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the GACE Media Specialist exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Information Access and Delivery in the Library Media Program
- Information Literacy Skills
- Collaboration and Leadership in the Library Media Context
- and Library Media Program Administration
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Media Specialist with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our GACE Media Specialist study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current GACE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to become Media Specialist in Georgia.