GACE Special Education General Curriculum 081, 082
XAMonline’s GACE Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Georgia is in urgent need for more Special Education General Curriculum teachers. Are you ready to teach Special Education in Georgia? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our GACE Special Education General Curriculum study guide offers total preparation for prospective Georgia teachers to get ready for the GACE Special Education General Curriculum exam.
What You’ll Find In the GACE Special Education General Curriculum Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current GACE standards
- In-depth review of 16 competencies and skills found on the GACE Special Education General Curriculum certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Understanding Students with Disabilities
- Assessing Students and Developing Programs
- Promoting Student Development and Learning
- and Working in a Professional Environment
- 61 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Special Education General Curriculum Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our GACE Special Education General Curriculum study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current GACE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Special Education in Georgia.