ILTS Early Childhood Education 107
XAMonline’s ILTS Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Early Childhood Education in Illinois? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our ILTS Early Childhood Education study guide offers total preparation for prospective Illinois teachers to get ready for the ILTS Early Childhood Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the ILTS Early Childhood Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current ILTS standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the ILTS Early Childhood Education exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Language and Literacy Development
- Learning Across the Curriculum
- and Diversity, Collaboration, and Professionalism in the Early Childhood Program
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Early Childhood Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our ILTS Early Childhood Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current ILTS exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Early Childhood Education in Illinois.