MTEL Early Childhood 02
XAMonline’s MTEL Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Massachusetts is in urgent need for more early childhood education teachers. Are you ready to teach early childhood education in Massachusetts? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our MTEL Early Childhood study guide offers total preparation for prospective Massachusetts teachers to get ready for the MTEL Early Childhood exam.
What You’ll Find In the MTEL Early Childhood Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current MTEL standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the MTEL Early Childhood certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Child development (Prenatal through early elementary and students with disabilities and exceptionalities)
- Children’s literature and the writing process
- Core knowledge in content areas including Math, History and Social Science, Science and Technology/Engineering
- And integration of knowledge and understanding
Become a Early Childhood Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our MTEL Early Childhood study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current MTEL exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes practice test questions to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach early childhood education in Massachusetts.