CST Chemistry 007
XAMonline’s CST Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Chemistry in New York? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our CST Chemistry study guide offers total preparation for prospective New York teachers to get ready for the CST Chemistry exam.
What You’ll Find In the CST Chemistry Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current CST standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the CST Chemistry exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Foundations of Scientific Inquiry
- Matter and Atomic Structure
- Energy, Chemical Bonds, and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Reactions
- Stoichiometry and Solutions
- And Interactions of Chemistry and the Environment
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Chemistry Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our CST Chemistry study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current CST exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Chemistry in New York.