CST Physical Education 076
XAMonline’s CST Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Physical Education in New York? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our CST Physical Education study guide offers total preparation for prospective New York teachers to get ready for the CST Physical Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the CST Physical Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current CST standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the CST Physical Education exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Physical Fitness and Health
- Lifelong Movement Activities and Sports
- Personal Growth and Development
- and The Physical Education Program
- 139 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Physical Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our CST Physical Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current CST exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Physical Education in New York.