WEST-E Physics 0265
XAMonline’s WEST-E Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Physics in Washington? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our WEST-E Physics study guide offers total preparation for prospective Washington teachers to get ready for the WEST-E Physics exam.
What You’ll Find In the WEST-E Physics Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current WEST-E standards
- In-depth review of 22 competencies and skills found on the WEST-E Physics exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Electricity and magnetism
- Optics and waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Modern physics, atomic, and nuclear structure
- History and nature of science
- Science, technology, and social perspectives
- Practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Physics Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our WEST-E Physics study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current WEST-E exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Physics in Washington.