How do you see the future? XAMonline sees a future driven by technology, a future where talents merge to create superior products that offer an enhanced study experience. A career at XAMonline translates into continual opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge base and skill set in a team atmosphere fueled by forward thinking.
XAMonline is always looking for freelance, compositors, as well as authors and editors. We require a minimum of a Master’s Degree for all authors and a minimum of Ph.D. for all editors. If you would like more information on possible opportunities, please contact us.
XAMonline/Lesson Ladder is seeking a creative, self-motivated marketing candidate to help coordinate and execute the company's marketing, communications, and sales programs. Marketing Assistant will work as an integral member of the Sales & Marketing team by assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategy as well as serving as the point-of-contact and direct sales to prospective customers. This is a six-month full time position with potential to become a regular full time employee upon satisfactory performance review. This position is a perfect fit for ambitious candidates who want to begin a career in a challenging, rewarding environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of marketing materials to support the company's sales and marketing efforts
- Provide customer service inquiries via phone and email
- Assist with implementation of online marketing programs (SEO, paid search campaigns, blogging, social media, etc)
- Responsible for executing mass mailing initiatives including direct mail and email campaigns
- Assist with maintaining and updating company websites
- Update product information on various affiliate portals on a regular basis
- Track, analyze, and summarize the success of our online campaigns, as well as develop regular marketing reports
- Produce weekly sales reports
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research as directed
- Provide general office operational support as needed, including act as the EA on duty for company executives when she’s unavailable/out of the office, accounts payable/receivable duties, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Less than 1 year of professional work experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
- Knowledge of HTML helpful
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords is a plus
The ideal intern candidates will have: a strong desire to learn about publishing, keen eye for detail, excellent communication and organizational skills, high energy level, the ability to work well individually and as a member of a group, good judgment, a positive attitude, and a willingness to take initiative.
XAMOnline/Lesson Ladder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a compensation package that includes competitive base salary and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings.
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com.