Minnesota Special Education Core Skills Birth to Age 21
XAMonline’s MTLE Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Minnesota is in urgent need for more Special Education Core Skills teachers. Are you ready to teach Special Education Core Skills in Minnesota? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our Minnesota Special Education Core Skills Birth to Age 21 study guide offers total preparation for prospective Minnesota teachers to get ready for the Minnesota Special Education Core Skills Birth to Age 21 exam.
What You’ll Find In the Minnesota Special Education Core Skills Birth to Age 21 Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current MTLE standards
- In-depth review of 8 competencies and 29 skills found on the Minnesota Special Education Core Skills Birth to Age 21 exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Understanding Students with Disabilities
- Assessing Students and Developing Programs
- Promoting Student Development and Learning
- and Working in a Professional Environment
- 100 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Special Education Core Skills Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our Minnesota Special Education Core Skills Birth to Age 21 study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current MTLE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Special Education Core Skills in Minnesota.