FTCE Mathematics 6-12
XAMonline’s FTCE Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach high school Math in Florida? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our FTCE Math 6-12 study guide offers total preparation for prospective Florida teachers to get ready for the FTCE Mathematics 6-12 exam.
What You’ll Find In the FTCE Mathematics 6-12 Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current FTCE standards
- In-depth review of competencies and skills found on the FTCE Math 6-12 exam
- Thorough review of all competencies including
- Knowledge of algebra
- Knowledge of advanced algebra
- Knowledge of functions
- Knowledge of geometry
- Knowledge of coordinate geometry
- Knowledge of trigonometry
- Knowledge of statistics and probability
- Knowledge of calculus
- Knowledge of mathematical reasoning
- Knowledge of instructions and assessment
- Full length practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a High School Math Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our FTCE Mathematics 6-12 study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current FTCE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes three practice tests to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach high school math in Florida.