FTCE Spanish K-12
XAMonline’s FTCE Study Guide Gets You Certified
¿Es usted listo enseñar español? Are you ready to teach Spanish in Florida? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our FTCE Spanish study guide offers total preparation for prospective Florida teachers to get ready for the FTCE Spanish exam.
What You’ll Find In the FTCE Spanish Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current FTCE standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the FTCE Spanish certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Interpretive listening
- Structure of the language
- Interpretive reading, and cultural perspectives
- Teaching and evaluating instruction
- 120 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Spanish Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our FTCE Spanish study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current FTCE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Spanish in Florida.