Minnesota Life Science 9-12
XAMonline’s MTLE Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Minnesota is in urgent need for more Life Science teachers. Are you ready to teach Life Science in Minnesota? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our Minnesota Life Science 9-12 study guide offers total preparation for prospective Minnesota teachers to get ready for the Minnesota Life Science 9-12 exam.
What You’ll Find In the Minnesota Life Science 9-12 Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current MTLE standards
- In-depth review of 20 competencies and 80 skills found on the Minnesota Life Science 9-12 exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Life Science Research and Applications
- Molecular and Cellular Life Processes
- Molecular Reproduction and Heredity
- Structural and Functional Relationships
- Diversity and Biological Evolution
- and Interdependence and Behavior of Organisms
- 100 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Life Science Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our Minnesota Life Science 9-12 study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current MTLE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Life Science in Minnesota.