Praxis Elementary Education 0011, 5011, 5015 Book and Online
Pass Your Exam with XAMonline’s Study Guide with IntelliGuide™ Access
Accordingly to Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook, nearly 500,000 new teachers will be hired by 2018. Use our exceptional study guide and online tools to pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our book and online combo offers total preparation for prospective teachers to get ready for the PRAXIS Elementary Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the PRAXIS Elementary Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current PRAXIS standards
- Overview of general information about elementary education curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- In-depth review of 6 content categories found on the exam, including:
- Reading and Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Physical education
- 18 competencies and 81 skills
- 100 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation and 4 constructed response essays
Become an Elementary Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our Elementary Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current PRAXIS exam, our comprehensive test prep package provides you with the exact material you need to demonstrate your knowledge of the principles and processes of elementary education!
This test prep package is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to become an elementary school teacher.
Complimentary Access to PRAXIS Elementary Education IntelliGuide
With your purchase of the PRAXIS Elementary Education 0011, 5011, 5015 Book and Online edition, you also get free access to our web-based interactive study guide with a suite of superior online tools. The PRAXIS Elementary Education IntelliGuide provides the same comprehensive content we offer in the print guide and enables you to:
- Highlight text
- Create and print study notes
- Search for specific content
- Study pre-made flashcards or create your own
- Take practice test online in a timed format with grade report, diagnostic feedback, and detailed answer explanation linking back to competency or skill content