PRAXIS Chemistry 0241, 0242, 0245
XAMonline’s PRAXIS Study Guide Gets You Certified
Accordingly to Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook, nearly 500,000 new teachers will be hired by 2018. Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our PRAXIS Chemistry study guide offers total preparation for prospective teachers to get ready for the PRAXIS Chemistry exam.
What You’ll Find In the PRAXIS Chemistry Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current PRAXIS standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the PRAXIS Chemistry exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Matter and Energy
- Heat, Thermodynamics, and Thermochemistry
- Atomic and Nuclear Structure
- The Mole, Chemical Bonding and Geometry
- Periodicity and Reactivity
- Chemical Reactions
- Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry
- Solutions and Solubility
- Acid/Base Chemistry
- and History and Nature of Science
- Technology, and Social Perspectives
- Practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Chemistry Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our PRAXIS Chemistry study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current PRAXIS exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Chemistry.