AEPA Early Childhood Education 36
XAMonline’s AEPA Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Early Childhood Education in Arizona? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher licensure exam and advance your career. Our AEPA Early Childhood Education study guide offers total preparation for prospective Arizona teachers to get ready for the AEPA Early Childhood Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the AEPA Early Childhood Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current AEPA standards
- In-depth review of 13 competencies and skills found on the AEPA Early Childhood Education exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Child Development and Learning
- Communication, Language and Literacy Development
- and Learning in the Content Areas
- 200 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Early Childhood Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our AEPA Early Childhood Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current AEPA exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Early Childhood Education in Arizona.