CSET Physics 215, 220
XAMonline’s CSET Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Physics in California? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our CSET Physics study guide offers total preparation for prospective California teachers to get ready for the CSET Physics exam.
What You’ll Find In the CSET Physics Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current CSET standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the CSET Physics certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Motion and Forces
- Conservation of Energy and Momentum
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Quantum Mechanics and the Standard Model of particles
- Investigation and Experimentation
- Nature of Science
- Science and Society
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Physics Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our CSET Physics study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current CSET exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Physics in California.