PLACE Early Childhood Education 02
XAMonline’s PLACE Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Early Childhood Education in Colorado? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our PLACE Early Childhood Education study guide offers total preparation for prospective Colorado teachers to get ready for the PLACE Early Childhood Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the PLACE Early Childhood Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current PLACE standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the PLACE Early Childhood Education certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Child Development and Learning
- Curriculum for Literacy, Mathematics, and Additional Content
- and Family and Community Relationships
- Practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Early Childhood Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our PLACE Early Childhood Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current PLACE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Early Childhood Education in Colorado.