FTCE Chemistry 6-12
XAMonline’s FTCE Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Florida is in critical need for more Chemistry teachers.Are you ready to teach Chemistry in Florida? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our FTCE Chemistry study guide offers total preparation for prospective Florida teachers to get ready for the FTCE Chemistry exam.
What You'll Find In the FTCE Chemistry Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current FTCE standards
- In-depth review of 8 core competencies and skills found on the FTCE Chemistry certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Concepts of matter
- Energy and its interaction with matter
- Bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical reactions and stoichiometry
- Atomic theory and structure
- Nature of science
- Appropriate laboratory use and procedures
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Chemistry Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our FTCE Chemistry study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current FTCE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Chemistry in Florida.