FTCE Reading K-12
XAMonline’s FTCE Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Florida is in critical need for more Reading teachers. Are you ready to become Reading Specialist in Florida? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our FTCE Reading study guide offers total preparation for prospective Florida teachers to get ready for the FTCE Reading exam.
What You’ll Find In the FTCE Reading Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current FTCE standards
- In-depth review of 13 competencies and skills found on the FTCE Reading certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Theories and underlying assumptions
- Emergent literacy
- Decoding, encoding, and related reading processes
- Reading fluency development
- Reading comprehension
- Content area reading and learning
- Literary genres, elements, and interpretations
- Diverse learners
- Reading assessments
- Print and non-print media
- Classroom environments that support reading
- And reading program supervision and administration
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Reading Specialist with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our FTCE Reading study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current FTCE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to become Reading Specialist in Florida.