GACE Biology 026, 027
XAMonline’s GACE Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Biology in Georgia? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our GACE Biology study guide offers total preparation for prospective Georgia teachers to get ready for the GACE Biology exam.
What You’ll Find In the GACE Biology Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current GACE standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the GACE Biology certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Cell Structure and Processes
- Heredity and Evolution
- Characteristics of Organisms
- And Characteristics of Science
- 122 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Biology Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our GACE Biology study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current GACE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Biology in Georgia.