GACE Health and Physical Education 115, 116
XAMonline’s GACE Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Health and Physical Education in Georgia? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our GACE Health and Physical Education study guide offers total preparation for prospective Georgia teachers to get ready for the GACE Health and Physical Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the GACE Health and Physical Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current GACE standards
- In-depth review of 23 competencies and skills found on the GACE Health and Physical Education exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Personal Health and Development
- Disease and Health-Risk Prevention
- Family and Social Relationships
- Motor Learning, Motor Development, and Movement Concepts
- Health-Related Fitness
- and Sports and Lifetime Activities
- 141 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Health and Physical Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our GACE Health and Physical Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current GACE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Health and Physical Education in Georgia.