GACE School Counseling 103, 104, 603
XAMonline’s GACE Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to become School Counselor in Georgia? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our GACE School Counseling study guide offers total preparation for prospective Georgia teachers to get ready for the GACE School Counseling exam.
What You’ll Find In the GACE School Counseling Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current GACE standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the GACE School Counseling certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Individual Development and Learning
- Educational Exploration and Career Planning, Counseling and Guidance
- Consultation and Collaboration
- Assessment Instruments and Strategies
- and Professional Identity
- Two 60 question practice tests with detailed answer explanation
Become a School Counselor with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our GACE School Counseling study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current GACE exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to become School Counselor in Georgia.