MTEL Physical Education 22
XAMonline’s MTEL Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Massachusetts is in urgent need for more Physical Education teachers. Are you ready to teach Physical Education in Massachusetts? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our MTEL Physical Education study guide offers total preparation for prospective Massachusetts teachers to get ready for the MTEL Physical Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the MTEL Physical Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current MTEL standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the MTEL Physical Education certification exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Physical Development and Motor Learning
- Health-Related Physical Fitness
- Movement and Sports Activities
- Cognitive, Social, and Personal Development
- And Professional Knowledge and the Physical Education Program
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Physical Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our MTEL Physical Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current MTEL exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Physical Education in Massachusetts.