NMTA Reading 13
XAMonline’s NMTA Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to become Reading teacher in New Mexico? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our NMTA Reading study guide offers total preparation for prospective New Mexico teachers to get ready for the NMTA Reading exam.
What You’ll Find In the NMTA Reading Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current NMTA standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the NMTA Reading exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Planning, Managing, and Organizing Reading Instruction Based on Ongoing Assessment
- Developing Phonological and Other Linguistic Processes Related to Reading
- Developing Reading Comprehension and Promoting Independent Reading
- And Supporting Reading through Oral and Written Language Development
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Reading Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our NMTA Reading study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current NMTA exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to become Reading teacher in New Mexico.