CEOE OSAT Physical Education-Health-Safety Field 12
XAMonline’s CEOE OSAT Study Guide Gets You Certified
Are you ready to teach Physical Education in Oklahoma? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our CEOE OSAT Physical Education-Health-Safety study guide offers total preparation for prospective Oklahoma teachers to get ready for the CEOE OSAT Physical Education-Health-Safety exam.
What You’ll Find In the CEOE OSAT Physical Education-Health-Safety Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current CEOE OSAT standards
- In-depth review of 27 competencies and skills found on the CEOE OSAT Physical Education-Health-Safety exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Growth and Development
- Health Concepts
- Health-Related Physical Fitness
- Foundation of Movement and Sports Activities
- And Instruction, Assessment and Professional Knowledge
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Physical Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our CEOE OSAT Physical Education-Health-Safety study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current CEOE OSAT exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Physical Education in Oklahoma.