TExES Special Education EC-12 161
XAMonline’s TExES Study Guide Gets You Certified
According to a recent report released by the US Department of Education (USDE), Texas is in urgent need for more Special Education teachers. Are you ready to teach Special Education in Texas? Use our high quality study guide to help you pass your teacher certification exam and advance your career. Our TExES Special Education study guide offers total preparation for prospective Texas teachers to get ready for the TExES Special Education exam.
What You’ll Find In the TExES Special Education Study Guide:
- Up-to-date content aligned specially to current TExES standards
- In-depth review of core competencies and skills found on the TExES Special Education exam
- Thorough review of all subareas, including:
- Legal Mandates and Historical Aspects
- Identification Characteristics
- Processing Skills
- Assessment Methods, Use, and interpretation
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Strategies
- Curriculum and Instructional Content
- Instructional Materials and Technology
- And Support and Professionals
- 125 practice test questions with detailed answer explanation
Become a Special Education Teacher with Confidence
Unlike other teacher certification test preparation material, our TExES Special Education study guide drills all the way down to the focus statement level, providing detailed examples of the range, type, and level of content that appear on the test. Completely aligned with current TExES exam, this book provides the support you need to study and pass the exam with confidence!
This study guide includes one practice test to help you test your knowledge, understand how the exam is weighted, and identify skills and competencies you need to focus on. Our detailed answer explanations reference related skills in the book, allowing you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and interact with the content effectively. Maximize your study by prioritizing domains and skills you need to focus on the most to pass the exam.
This study guide is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who want to teach Special Education in Texas.